LIRC is an IRC client. It allows you to connect to an IRC server, and talk
to people all over the world.
- RISC OS 3.1 seems to be sufficient.
- The Toolbox modules.
- An Internet stack.
List of main features
- Unlimited number of windows, lists, entries in lists, etc.
- Extensive script language, of which Basic is a subset.
- Child tasks.
- Uses ZapRedraw, i.e. fast.
- Flood protection, both incoming and outgoing.
- Supports all normal IRC protocols, and many additional ones.
- A large number of things are customisable, as usual.