EasyView is meant to be a small and quick way to browse through pictures.
- RISC OS.
- The Toolbox modules.
- SpriteExtend 0.99 or higher, which in turn needs Dynamic Areas
(present from Risc OS 3.50). There used to be a PD module
available for earlier versions, but the author seems to have
List of main features
- Shows JFIF, Sprites, TDraw, and Draw files.
- Option to ignore filetype, and act on contents instead. Option to set
the filetype according to contents.
- Buttons (and keys) for moving to next/previous image in directory.
- Can run as a slide show with definable delay.
- Can keep watching the files, and refresh if they get updated (useful
for e.g. local webcam images).
- Can optionally spawn a cleaning process for broken images.
- Whole thing takes 36K wimpslot.